5 Products to Battle Winter Blues
Hey guys! It’s been a while since I shared some beauty tips on here. As you can tell my New year’s resolution was to be more active on my blog… so far,so good!
It’s that time of the year when the holidays are over and the winter blues have struck everyone in full force. I have a couple sweet products that will help cure all our dry, itchy and cold problems!
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Face Cream: First off, I have a fact for you. Did you know that your skin never really sleeps? It stays working 24/7. It changes into different modes during the day and the night. The ideal time to hydrate your face is actually at night. This face cream is actually a hydrating treatment that you apply right before you hit your bed. I tried it out and have to say I have been waking up refreshed and my face is so much more hydrated. It’s crazy. Initially my skin was peeling around my nose but it’s so much better now!
- Fresh Sugar Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm: This stuff has been helping both Vith and I so much! You definitely need something that is hydrating, nourishing and healing when it comes to a good lip balm. There is no way you can cheap out when it comes to winter lips. Nobody wants to suffer with dry and cracked lips. The Fresh Coconut Hydrating Lip balm is so creamy but not sticky which I really appreciate. The packaging is also pretty sleek so you can through it in your purse or pocket and take it everywhere.
- Laneige Water Bank Dual Layer Face Oil: This product is great when I wear a full face of makeup during the winter. After I had Zavie, my skin has switched into being very dry. It’s super weird! I’ve been applying this dual layer face oil under my makeup to get a smooth canvas. It really helps by moisturizing the dry parts of my face and concealing it. I really like the consistency and the scent of the product.
- Nature’s Bounty Tea Tree Oil: Honestly, the brand doesn’t really matter when it comes to tea tree oil but this is the brand that I use. I mix in tea tree oil with another oil (Castor oil or coconut oil) and apply it to my scalp. I let it sit in my hair overnight or for 2 hours prior to a shower. The winter brings on dry scalp issues and I absolutely hate the feeling of an itchy scalp! Tea Tree oil is amazing, it penetrates the scalp and really fixes up the issue.
- Briogeo B. Well Organic + Cold Pressed 100% Castor Oil: This stuff is great to keep your hair looking and feeling healthy. I apply it as a mask over my strands and let it sit for a couple hours. It really sinks in and gives my hair the hydration that it needs. I also apply it to my scalp, eyelashes and brows to promote hair growth.
Thanks for reading guys! Let me know if you try any of these products and definitely hit me up to let me know how you liked them!
Connect with Trend Family